support for the skeleton war by those unable or unwilling to fight
they stay at home, tending for the buildings until the owners return
Why the hell does Squidward’s skeleton have toes?
What about the suit engraved in Spongebob’s skeleton.
hazel would be so cool when she’s older
It’s Okay It’s Love(2014)
This drama is tragically and beautifully written. We rarely see the deglamorized reality of Mental Illness and the stigmas that come with it. I would highly suggest this drama to everyone! You don’t even have to be a drama fan to appreciate this amazingly well written story.
In some east Asian countries, mental illness carries even more of a stigma then it does in the UK and the US, which makes this film so much more important.
Ok I cried this drama needs so much more attention
- The two male leads both suffer from mental illnesses
- The male lead has very severe schizophrenia
- He also has PTSD and can only sleep in his bathtub
- His friend (the second male) has Tourette’s which is consistently portrayed
- They DO NOT HOLD BACK on the ableist statements and remarks posed to the characters at all
- Nearing the end of the drama the male lead completely loses his grasp on reality with a severe relapse
- Neither character gets miraculously 100% cured (both are indicated to still take medication)
- They make peace with their illnesses and it’s a happy ending
The drama’s writers were also recently given a plaque for their efforts in raising awareness for this, and it breaks the stereotype of the conventional ‘perfect family’ K-drama. Seriously, go watch this.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
Finally a social issue I can get behind
Whew! Well that took longer than expected. One of Shulk’s palettes gets a little bit spoilery so this is who it was if you don’t care about spoilers. Cheers!
*Not shown above: Ike stealing Chrom’s armor and wearing it as a trophy.
That one costume for Pikachu is a choice band, not a focus band.
I was at a horse race yesterday when some kid lost his balloon…
There he go
this is the most intense For Glory match I’ve ever played
peach is the second coolest guy after that kid’s dad
yo im selling this alpine sofa. starting price is 2400 bells inbox me if youre interested
filling out a job application
“are you available for a Skype interview?”
Ah you’re reading watchmen? I love that book. The way they just [clenches fist] watch all those fricking men
probably not that